Kyle Ingham had to quit his job twice to follow his passion and build his business. This week we discuss his journey, ups & downs and mindset he’s had while following his passion and starting thedistilledman.com.
On the show:
- The inspiring moment that sparked Kyle’s inspiration.
- What it was like to have a day job and a passion on the side.
- How he quit his job the first time.
- What it was like to have to go back to work.
- What kept him going though his first few years.
- Failing slowly and failing fast
- The role of habits in his life and business
- The good and bad of going out on your own
- How to find your passion.
How Kyle defines unstuckable:
An unstuckable person is… “someone who is willing to keep going forward no matter how hard or challenging they feel the situation is.”
Kyle’s recommended resources:
- MarkManson.net a great personal development blog and author.
- The 4-Hour Workweek
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance
- Little Bets: How Breakthrough Ideas Emerge from Small Discoveries
Kyle’s quick Action to get unstuck:
- To get unstuck. Get out of the building. Get away from the computer and try to get some physical perspective.